Sun Tech Air Conditioning Repair Service New River: Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Surprise, Peoria Vistancia,
AC Repair Service New River 85087 from Sun Tech is second to none Call Today for Fast reliable service
Phoenix AC Repair, AC Installation, Ductless Mini Split Units, Air Handler Services, Commercial Installs, Humidifiers • Dehumidifiers. Maintenance Tune-ups, Heat Pumps, Package Units, Furnace Repairs and Replacements
Sun Tech Air Conditioning Repair AC repair service New River 85087 is here to make sure you get cold air as fast as possible
Sun Tech Air Conditioning Repair Service Phoenix if your ac is not working we have some Air Conditioning FAQ’s.
How do I fix my New River 85087 air conditioner that is not cooling?
If your air conditioner is not working, don’t worry! You have come to the right place for help. First, you need to check your circuit breaker and make sure it is not tripped or blown. If it is not tripped, then you are ready to go! Let’s try the easy fixes first. Make sure the air filter is clean and free of debris. Next, check your thermostat. Make sure you have set it to the correct temperature. Be sure you are allowing your fan to run. And, see if any of your cold air can be felt in other areas of your home. If these fixes do not work and you still have a problem, then let a professional check the unit. Sometimes a simple Refrigerant recharge might do the trick. Other times, however, the issue might be more complicated, such as a faulty compressor. No matter what the problem is, a professional will be able to fix it quickly and efficiently. cleaning or repair can resolve the problem fast. If a professional inspection reveals that the unit needs to be replaced, then we can get that process started for you as well.
What are the top reasons in New River 85087 for New AC Unit Replacement?
With summer around the corner, many people are now preparing get their A/C units ready for the season. But, did you know that it may actually cost less to replace your old A/C unit than to repair it? Take the following 3 major factors into consideration:
1. The price of parts has gone up
The price of replacement parts for an air conditioner has risen about 58% in the last 10 years, which is steeper than the rate of inflation. That’s because there’s a shortage of trained technicians who can repair and install air conditioners, and most people want to buy new air conditioners that are more energy-efficient than previous models.
2. A new unit is more energy efficient
New air conditioners are more energy efficient than old units, making them a better value in the long run.
3. The age of your unit Even if your air conditioner is still working, it may be old enough that it’s not running as efficiently as a new one. The average lifespan of an A/C unit is 15-20 years, so if yours is nearing the end of its life, you may want to consider getting a new one.
Why is my New River 85087 AC running but not cooling?
Phoenix This is a common problem during the summer months and is definitely cause for concern. Let’s take a look at some things that may be going on so we can get your A/C working again. If you feel you are still not getting enough cooling from your AC, then it is probably a good idea to contact a licensed professional.
The following conditions need to be present in order for your system to cool properly:
1) The outdoor unit must have power. The outdoor unit must be receiving power from the breaker box.
2) The outdoor temperature must be above 55 degrees. Your air conditioning system will not cool below 55 degrees.
3) The condenser coil must be free of any obstructions. A dirty condenser coil will not allow the refrigerant to pass through and cool the air. The condenser coils are located on the back of the outdoor unit and are usually only accessible by taking off the front grill to expose the coils.
4) The evaporator coil must be free of any obstructions. The evaporator coils are located inside the home, usually in the attic or basement, and are the coils that actually remove the heat from the air.
5) The air filter must be clean. A dirty air filter will restrict the air flow and reduce the efficiency of the unit.
6) The thermostat must be set to the proper temperature. The thermostat is what tells the unit when to turn on and off.
7) The refrigerant levels must be adequate. If the levels are low, the system will not be able to cool properly. This is a condition that should be addressed by a licensed professional.
8) The ductwork must be free of any leaks or obstructions. Leaks in the ductwork will cause the cooled air to escape before it reaches the living areas. Obstructions in the ductwork will restrict the air flow and reduce the efficiency of the unit.
9) The outdoor unit must be level. If the outdoor unit is not level, the refrigerant will not flow properly and the system will not work properly. Checking these things will help you determine why your AC
Is it worth it in Phoenix to repair an AC Unit?
There’s a good chance you’ve asked yourself this question before. We’ve been thinking about it, too, and in this post we’ll attempt to answer it.
What is the cost of replacing an air conditioner instead of repairing it?
The average life expectancy of an AC unit is 15 years. This means that if you have a unit with a 15-year warranty and it stops working in year 13 and you choose to replace it, you’re basically paying for two years of a new unit’s life. That doesn’t seem like a lot, but what if you could increase its remaining lifespan by 2 years for less than $200? You’re getting your money’s worth.
On the other hand, if you have an AC unit that’s only 5 years old and it breaks down, the $200 repair might not make sense. In this case, you might as well replace the unit because you’ll get a new warranty and 10 more years of use. Of course, there are other factors to consider when making this decision, like the severity of the problem and the cost of labor. But as a general rule, if you can repair your air conditioner for less than half the price of a replacement, it’s probably worth it.
In addition to the cost, another factor to consider is the environment. When you replace an AC unit, the old one ends up in a landfill. This isn’t good for the environment, and it also creates a lot of waste. If you’re someone who’s environmentally conscious, then repairing your unit is the better option. So, is it worth it to repair an air conditioner? It depends on the situation, but in most cases, the answer is yes.
What are some other factors to consider when making the decision to repair or replace an AC unit? In addition to the cost and the environment, another factor to consider is the severity of the problem. If the problem is severe, then it might not be worth it to repair the unit. Also, the cost of labor should be considered. If the cost of labor is high, then it might not be worth it to repair the unit.